THE HISTORY OF THE FARM

Antica Masseria Venditti takes its name from the family residence in 1595. Almost certainly it was built on the foundations of a Benedictine convent which supplied provisions to the neighbouring abbeys within the region. The best part of the land was reserved for the production of wine, considered a valuable and indispensable resource.
Mention of the farm can be found in the entry of a diary dating back to October 9th 1860.
© 2011 antica masseria venditti p.iva 00850140625    art director benedetto longobardi ruju